1. Print two sheets with images
Link for loading of drafts
2. Cut the big circle on the roof image.
3. Fold the sircle along radial dotted lines.
4. Make cuts along the solid lines and cut the triangles marked with solid lines.
5. Cut along radial solid line leading to small central circle, and cut out small circle.
6. Put two segments of the roof on two other segments and glue them. So that instead of ten segments there would be only eight. And fold edges
7. Bend segments inside and superpose edges.
8. Glue edges so that would be no holes between segments
9. Paint the roof as shown at the image or as you like
10. Cut a circle by the outer line
11. Glue the foil to the other side of the circle
12. Fold the circle by the radial dotted lines
13. Cut along the solid lines.
14. Put two segments on two other segments and glue them. So that instead of ten segments there would be only eight.
15. Fold the edges rectangle outwards
16. Round segments inside
17. Cut out the drawing along the outer solid lines.
18. Cut windows of the walls by sharp knife or small scissors
19. Cut along solid radial lines
20. Fold little triangles
21. Fold along dotted lines and raise them to vertical position
22. Glue adjoining triangles
23. Fold out small squares
24. Insert rectangles of cupola inside the hole in the roof and glue rectangles to the roof.
25. Glue the walls to the roof by small squares on the walls
26. One could place smal altar or Master`s pfotos inside the Temple of Light
We would be gratiful for your remarks and suggessions for this project!
Please contact us by e-mail:
Copy and creative changes of all information are welcome!
Ananda World Visualization